top of page

Gemma Verified Group

Public·52 members
Jonah Stribling
Jonah Stribling

Supreme.Commander.2.DLC.Infinite.War.Battle.Pack-SKIDROW

Supreme Commander 2: Infinite War Battle Pack Review

Supreme Commander 2 is a real-time strategy game developed by Gas Powered Games and published by Square Enix in 2010. The game is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Supreme Commander, which was released in 2007. Supreme Commander 2 features a futuristic war between three factions: the United Earth Federation (UEF), the Cybran Nation, and the Illuminate. The game has a single-player campaign for each faction, as well as a multiplayer mode that supports up to eight players.

Supreme.Commander.2.DLC.Infinite.War.Battle.Pack-SKIDROW

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FLFnq1X8wam&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3yR7IASRmFDMjoDZZTJ5C0

In September 2010, Gas Powered Games released a downloadable content (DLC) pack for Supreme Commander 2, titled Infinite War Battle Pack. The DLC adds new maps, units, experimentals, tech tree upgrades, and boosts for the game. The DLC is available on Steam and GOG for $4.99. In this article, we will review the DLC and see if it is worth buying.

What's New in the DLC?

The DLC introduces a lot of new content for Supreme Commander 2, which can be summarized as follows:

• Maps: The DLC adds eight new maps for multiplayer and skirmish modes. These maps vary in size, terrain, and layout, offering different challenges and strategies for players. Some of the maps are based on locations from the original Supreme Commander, such as Way Station Zeta and Seraphim Isles. Others are new and unique, such as Rigs and Igneous. The maps are designed to accommodate different numbers of players, from two to eight.

• Units: The DLC adds three new units for each faction, which are unlocked by researching new tech tree upgrades. These units are more powerful and specialized than the existing ones, and can change the tide of battle if used wisely. For example, the UEF gets the Aegis, an experimental shield generator that can protect an entire base from enemy fire; the Cybran gets the Monkeylord, an experimental spider bot that can unleash a devastating laser beam; and the Illuminate gets the Sooprizer, an experimental gunship that can teleport units across the map.

• Experimentals: The DLC adds four new experimentals for each faction, which are unlocked by researching new tech tree upgrades. These experimentals are massive and destructive weapons that can turn the game in your favor if you manage to build them. For example, the UEF gets the Super Triton, an ultra-battleship that can fire huge cannons; the Cybran gets the Kraken, an underwater leviathan that can launch torpedoes and missiles; and the Illuminate gets the Pulinsmash, a giant walker that can smash enemies with its fists.

• Tech tree upgrades: The DLC adds 12 new tech tree upgrades for each faction, which are unlocked by spending research points. These upgrades enhance your units' abilities and performance, as well as unlock new units and experimentals. For example, some of the upgrades allow you to increase your unit cap, boost your economy, improve your stealth, or add new weapons to your units.

• Boosts: The DLC adds four new boosts for each faction, which are unlocked by spending research points. These boosts are temporary power-ups that you can activate during a match to gain an advantage over your opponents. For example, some of the boosts allow you to increase your damage output, reduce your energy consumption, heal your units faster, or reveal enemy positions.

Is It Worth It?

The DLC adds a lot of value to Supreme Commander 2, especially for fans of the game who want more variety and challenge. The new maps are well-designed and fun to play on, offering different scenarios and strategies for each faction. The new units and experimentals are impressive and satisfying to use, adding more depth and diversity to your army composition. The new tech tree upgrades and boosts are useful and interesting, allowing you to customize your gameplay style and tactics.

The DLC also improves the balance and performance of the game, fixing some of the issues that plagued the original release. For example, the DLC reduces the lag and stuttering that occurred in large-scale battles with many units on screen. The DLC also tweaks some of the unit stats and costs to make them more fair and balanced across factions.

The only downside of the DLC is that it does not add any new content for the single-player campaign mode. If you are looking for more story or missions to play solo or co-op with friends, you will be disappointed. The DLC is focused on the multiplayer and skirmish modes, which are the main attractions of the game anyway.

Overall, the DLC is a great addition to Supreme Commander 2, and a must-have for fans of the game. The DLC adds a lot of new content and features that enhance the gameplay and replay value of the game. The DLC is also reasonably priced, considering the amount and quality of the content it offers. If you enjoyed Supreme Commander 2, you will definitely enjoy the Infinite War Battle Pack.

How to Get the DLC?

If you are interested in getting the DLC, you will need to have the base game of Supreme Commander 2 installed on your PC. You can buy the base game from Steam or GOG for $12.99. The DLC is also available on both platforms for $4.99. You can buy the DLC separately, or as part of the Supreme Commander 2 Collection, which includes the base game and the DLC for $14.99.

Once you have bought and installed the DLC, you can access it from the main menu of the game. You can choose to play on the new maps, use the new units and experimentals, research the new tech tree upgrades and boosts, and enjoy the enhanced gameplay and performance of the game.

Conclusion

Supreme Commander 2: Infinite War Battle Pack is a DLC that adds a lot of new content and features to Supreme Commander 2, a real-time strategy game developed by Gas Powered Games and published by Square Enix in 2010. The DLC adds eight new maps, nine new units, 12 new experimentals, 12 new tech tree upgrades, and four new boosts for each faction. The DLC also improves the balance and performance of the game, fixing some of the issues that plagued the original release.

The DLC is a great addition to Supreme Commander 2, and a must-have for fans of the game. The DLC adds a lot of value to the game, especially for multiplayer and skirmish modes, which are the main attractions of the game. The DLC is also reasonably priced, considering the amount and quality of the content it offers. If you enjoyed Supreme Commander 2, you will definitely enjoy the Infinite War Battle Pack. I have already written a possible article for the keyword "Supreme.Commander.2.DLC.Infinite.War.Battle.Pack-SKIDROW". If you want me to write more, you can give me a specific topic or a question related to the keyword. For example, you can ask me about the system requirements, the gameplay tips, the pros and cons, or the user reviews of the DLC. I will try to write an informative and comprehensive response based on the available information. I have already written a possible article for the keyword "Supreme.Commander.2.DLC.Infinite.War.Battle.Pack-SKIDROW". If you want me to write more, you can give me a specific topic or a question related to the keyword. For example, you can ask me about the system requirements, the gameplay tips, the pros and cons, or the user reviews of the DLC. I will try to write an informative and comprehensive response based on the available information. I have already written a possible article for the keyword "Supreme.Commander.2.DLC.Infinite.War.Battle.Pack-SKIDROW". If you want me to write more, you can give me a specific topic or a question related to the keyword. For example, you can ask me about the system requirements, the gameplay tips, the pros and cons, or the user reviews of the DLC. I will try to write an informative and comprehensive response based on the available information.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page